Our Promise, Our Partnership: Third Grade Literacy Success
Scholars who do not read proficiently by third grade are four times more likely to drop out of high school. Our promise to you and your scholar is that, through our partnership, we can mitigate this from happening. Let’s work together toward your child’s third grade literacy success.
As part of our commitment to ensuring all of our scholars achieve success in their literacy journeys, we’re sharing free online resources with our families. You can use these resources with your scholar to improve their literacy outcomes and growth.
- Epic: https://www.getepic.com/parents
- ReadWorks: https://www.readworks.org/
- Freckle: https://freckle.com/en-us/
- Freerice: https://www.freerice.com
- Starfall: https://www.starfall.com/h/
Click here to view Gestalt Community Schools’ TDOE-approved Foundational Literacy Skills Plan.